APR BREMBO Big Brake Kit
After years of research, testing and competitive analysis, APR is pleased to announce a technical partnership with Brembo; the world’s foremost leader in upgraded brake systems!
Brembo has consistently offered uncompromising solutions that harmoniously mesh with APR’s performance upgrades. Through decades of research, development and championship wins the world over, Brembo has created unique systems that outperform the competition on the track, while simultaneously offering a civilized daily driving experience. Expect an excellent resistance to brake fade, unmatched stopping power, and reliability that will stand the test of time.
Each APR by Brembo Brake system features red six-piston monobloc calipers with billet brackets, Brembo’s Type III two-piece floating discs, Goodridge braided brake lines and TS20 brake pads. Every system is custom tailored to the vehicle on which it’s being installed to ensure a seamless integration with the factory master cylinder, ABS and traction control systems.
- APR By Brembo GT System
- Red, six-piston, monobloc calipers with APR by Brembo logos
- Calipers are equipped with dust boots and inner pressure seals for pistons (reduces maintenance)
- Billet aluminum, black anodized caliper brackets
- Type III two-piece floating and vented discs (350x34, 355x32, 380x32 & 380x34)
- Billet aluminum, black anodized disc hats (lowers unsprung weight)
- Goodridge braided stainless steel braided brake lines
- TS20 street/track pads (low dust / noise)
- Chamfered and shimmed brake pads for lower noise at low temps
- Fully compatible with factory ABS and traction control systems
- OEM pedal feel, control and modulation compared to OEM
- Low maintenance costs
- Low noise and vibration
- High strength-to-weight ratio
- Long disc life
- Brembo Warranty