APR Roll-Control Front Sway Bar End Links - Ball Joint Style
APR’s Roll-Control Front Stabilizer Bar End Links improve handling and response through the use of APR's new ball joints, intended for street use. The end links offer a great range of adjustability in both connection geometry and height, allowing elimination of pre-loading and correction of stabilizer bar geometry. This is a necessary upgrade when altering the factory suspension components to allow correct operation and maximum performance.
- Ultra-wide adjustability range: 255mm to 340mm vs 335mm stock
- CNC-machined billet-aluminum center rods with three large set points
- Stainless-steel, high-misalignment linkages with up to 70° on each links vs 65° stock
- Designed for street use (Less NVH)
- Balanced load distribution via high sphericity balls
- Ultra-durable POM seats for low friction and high wear resistance
- Ball pins polished to a mirror finish
- Clip fastened boot design that reduces contamination with a high performance grease within
- Replaceable and swappable between spherical and ball joints rod ends on the same link
- Left hand and right hand threaded rod ends for easy turnbuckle-style length adjustments
- Zinc-plated and stainless-steel hardware for durability
Fits Golf/GTI/R (MK5/6/7) and A3/S3/RS3 (MK2/3) and similar PQ35/MQB platform vehicles across the entire VAG lineup.
- Part #MS100183