The APR Catback Exhaust System personalizes your vehicle’s looks, sound and performance. Beautifully hand-crafted T304-stainless-steel components adorn the system with stunning TIG-welding throughout. Our straight-through brushed-finished mufflers are configurable to your desire, smoothing the exhaust note to a deep growl, without adding restrictions, rasp or drone. Strong high-quality bracketry and OEM-style clamps hold the system steadily in place, making the install or removal a snap, and fitment simple, yet precise. A cast 3” to dual 2.5” rear splitter creates an ultra-smooth transition, steadily feeding exhaust gasses out of the system, while looking tidy from under the rear bumper. Finally, removable 4" polished slash-cut exhaust tips finish the system, adding a classy motorsport-inspired touch to the rear of the vehicle.
- T304 stainless-steel construction
- Argon-back-purged TIG welding throughout
- Single 3" to dual 2.5" mandrel-bent brushed tubing
- Ultra-smooth cast 3" to dual 2.5" splitter
- Brushed-finished mufflers with optional easy-change center unit for sound customization
- Polished 4" slash-cut exhaust tips (removable)
- Rugged and precise mounting brackets
- OEM style slip clamps and Torca AccuSeal T304 tip clamps
- Direct fit to the OEM and APR downpipe exhaust systems with the included link and reducer pipes
- Low-profile design, suitable for lowered vehicles
- Larger diameter piping compared to stock
- Larger diameter tips compared to stock
- Lighter weight, in all configurations, compared to stock
- Designed, developed, assembled and quality controlled in-house
- Easy to install
- Limited lifetime warranty
Our exhaust system uses larger piping compared to the factory exhaust system, yet weights 5 lbs. less and 1 lb. less with the optional front muffler. We use 3" OD piping, which then splits to a dual 2.5" design. The factory system uses 2.56" piping, which reduces to 2.36" before splitting, greatly diminishing the overall diameter of the system. Finally, our system’s 4" exhaust tips dwarf the factory 3.15" tips, giving the rear of the vehicle a sportier look.
The system comes standard with a single muffler with the option of adding our front triangular muffler at any time. The system sounds deep, throaty, and devoid of rasp and drone in all configurations. The single muffler setup will be perfect for most customers, especially those with the factory downpipe. When upgrading the downpipe, or going to a larger turbocharger, the system gets louder. For those who want it quieter, our drop-in front muffler makes for an excellent upgrade.
- Brand: APR
- Part #CBK0001
- Compatible with Volkswagen GTI MK7 or MK7.5 [Use drop down to select the correct system]