APR Stage 2 - Audi A7 Quattro C7 3.0T (2012-2015)
- Horsepower - More horsepower throughout the whole rpm band
- Torque - More torque throughout the whole rpm band
- Warranty - APR Plus is available, providing a factory term limit matching limited powertrain warranty
- Stages - Multiple performance levels depending on installed hardware
- Fuel Grades - Multiple octanes from which to choose
- Acceleration - Accelerate faster with more power and reduced throttle lag
- Brake Boosting - Left foot braking or brake boosting added
- Speed Limiter - Go as fast as you want with the speed limiter out of the way
- Rev Limiter - Increased redline for higher revving
- Standing Limiter - Increased standing limiter for higher revving at idle
- Motorsport Limiter - With the soft limiter removed, you’ll get full power right up to the hard, “bap bap bap” redline fuel cut
- Economy - While cruising, or driving normally, your fuel economy may benefit from our optimized calibration
- Direct Port Programming - Clean and easy install through the OBD II port without removing the ECU
- Free Updates - Get free updates for life
- Guarantee - 30 day money back guarantee
The APR Stage 2 ECU Upgrade is the next step towards making more power! This simple upgrade requires upgrading the supercharger pulley, crank pulley, or both pulleys and produces 435-517 HP with 389-467 FT-LBS of torque when upgrading a single pulley. A cooler is highly recommended, and required to meed advertised results with a dual pulley setup. We suggest using a single pulley on this platform, and only using a dual pulley if you plan to use the Ultracharger. Use NGK Iridium IX BKR9EIX spark plugs. To get more power, the vehicle can be outfitted with an upgraded intake, exhaust, and various other bolt-on modifications all without requiring any new modifications to the ECU.
APR Stage 2 is available for 91 AKI, 93 AKI, 100 AKI, and 104 AKI in North America, and 95 RON, 98 RON, 104 RON, and 108 RON in the Rest of the World.
After purchase of Tune please send us an email to email@example.com to schedule an appointment with one of our professional tuners. All tunes are done in shop because as the tuners we believe in getting to know the driver and car and providing you with a professional experience and have you leaving knowing more about your car and have a whole new level of fun driving!