APR Intercooler System - B9 1.8/2.0 TFSI
Save Liquid error (product-badge line 32): Computation results in '-Infinity'%
The APR Intercooler System is a massive front mounted upgrade that dramatically reduces intake air temperature (IAT), minimizes heat soak, and provides increased performance! The system is an easy to install, direct bolt-on design, that is recommended at every stage of performance.
- Dramatically lowers intake air temp (IAT)
- Increases HP while minimizing power-robbing heat soak!
- Retained as high as 45 AWHP compared to the factory system!
- Massive frontal surface area and core volume
- 3.125" x 5.75" x 28.25" - 162.4 in² front. & 507.62 in³ volume - OEM
- 2.250" x 16.2" x 22.00" - 356.4 in² front. & 801.90 in³ volume - APR
- Highly effective core design
- Bar-and-plate core with staggered and louvered fins.
- Rigorous testing determined core style, fin density, and size.
- Low pressure drop + highly effective cooling = high performance!
- Smooth cast end tanks
- Engineered for low turbulence/restriction and maximum flow
- Organically shaped to promote airflow across entire core.
- Pressure tested to prevent power robbing boost leaks.
- Silicone inlet and outlet hoses
- Multi-ply silicone design with internal wire reinforcement, fluorosilicone internal protective layer and APR's EZ-Flow stepped design.
- Clampco T-bolt clamps
- Strong, stainless-steel Clampco T-Bolt clamps provide better clamping for increased protection against hose slippage and boost leaks.
- Billet MAP housing
- Precision CNC-machined for secured sensor placement with an attractive matte-black anodized finish.
- Easy to install
- Simple bolt-on install with no trimming or drilling necessary!
- Designed by engineers with lasers
- With the best equipment and smartest engineers, it just works!
- Part # IC100022