AWE GTI MK7 Catback Exhaust System
Four Generations Strong.
Producing an exhaust system for Volkswagen’s 7th generation GTI was no easy feat. Luckily we already have four generations of GTI under our belts.
Merging decades of experience with hundreds of hours of prototyping, engineering, dyno testing and daily usage evaluation has output an exhaust system that is the ultimate compliment to GTI lineage. With options to go around, this is AWE Tuning’s finest GTI exhaust to date.
What may look like a simple design is actually one of our most comprehensive engineering feats to date. The exhaust is three simple parts, making it one of the easiest systems to install. The reconfiguration of the flex pipe on the Performance Downpipe ensures that stress goes where it should. And no spacers. And no exhaust paste needed. The list goes on. This exhaust offering is something special.
Unlocks a potent max gain of 21 hp and 24 ft-lbs of torque at the crank -- without software
MK7 Touring Edition Exhaust
The intersection of performance and sophistication, the AWE Tuning® Touring Edition produces a civil tone while idling and cruising around, but give it the boot and unleash a “war-cry wail.”
- Easy and cost effective change between Touring and Track Editions available
- Handcrafted from 3" and 2.25" U.S.-sourced T304 stainless steel
- Dyno-developed and street-proven on the AWE Tuning in-house MK7 GTI
- 102mm dual tip configuration available in chrome silver and diamond black
- Exhaust is three sections – making for the simplest install possible
- Straight-through resonator and muffler
- Engineered, designed and manufactured in-house at AWE Tuning
- AWE Tuning Lifetime Warranty
- AWE Tuning Fitment Guarantee
- AWE Tuning No CEL Guarantee
MK7 Track Edition Exhaust
The AWE Tuning® Track Edition Exhaust is for those who want to turn it up to 11. The Mk7 GTI Track Edition Exhaust takes all of the handcrafted engineering of the Touring Edition Exhaust, and replaces the resonator with a straight pipe section for a more aggressive tone (and a more aggressive price to boot).
Please note: this is a loud system and buyers should be aware. This product cannot be returned or exchanged based upon volume preference. however it can be converted to a Touring Edition.
OMG it's too loud! OMG it's too quiet!
Don't fret. We're going to make it easy for you go from a Track Edition to a Touring Edition or vice versa if you decide at a later date to turn it up, or turn it down. Check out our conversion kits to get the sound just right.
ALL AWE PARTS MADE TO ORDER! ALLOW 4-6 WEEKS FOR ARRIVAL.
- Brand: AWE
- Part #DPK0004
- Compatible with Volkswagen GTI MK7 ONLY