APR is pleased to present the ultimate Cast Inlet Downpipe Exhaust System for AWD 1.8T and 2.0T vehicles!
The APR Cast Inlet Downpipe Exhaust System replaces the restrictive factory downpipe with a larger, 76mm stainless steel mandrel-bent system, featuring a port-matched cast inlet, high-flow catalyst and various other features. Expect better throttle response, more horsepower and an intoxicating exhaust note, while remaining civilized during normal daily driving. It’s one of the best performance upgrade for 1.8T and 2.0T engines following APR’s ECU Upgrades and it’s designed and assembled in-house, using premium materials and world-class manufacturing techniques few can match.
- Designed and assembled in-house.
- T304 stainless steel construction.
- Argon back-purged TIG welding.
- Investment cast downpipe.
- 77mm inlet with integrated flange.
- Low profile, sealed/corrugated flex section.
- 76mm outlet with integrated bracket.
- 8mm billet bracket.
- 76mm brushed and de-burred piping.
- Non-swedged/slip-fit/flanged piping.
- Investment cast o2 bung.
- 300 cell, 100mm x 100mm GESI catalyst.
- OEM-style slip-on clamps.
- Reducer for OEM catback compatibility.
- APR Stage II ECU Upgrade price waived.
- Limited lifetime warranty.
The factory downpipe system consists of smaller, 63mm piping with varying bends and multiple restrictive high-cell-count catalysts, all of which contribute to a less than ideal flow path and hindered performance. APR’s engineers took a multi-step approach to maximizing flow, reducing under hood temperature, and eliminating unnecessary restrictions all in a unique package only APR can deliver.
Stage II ECU Upgrade
For the best results, APR recommends installing the Stage II ECU Upgrade. This Stage II upgrade is free for all APR Stage I ECU customers with purchase of an APR cast downpipe.
- Part #DPK0021