IE 3.0T Supercharged Dual Pulley Power Kit For DSG Trans | Fits B8/B8.5 S4, S5, SQ5 and C7 A6, A7
IE "DUAL PULLEY" POWER KIT FOR DSG TRANSMISSION
Turn your sporty Audi S4 or S5 into an all-out street monster with IE's complete Dual Pulley ratio kit for B8/B8.5 3.0T supercharged engines with manual transmission. Get the most out of your 3.0T supercharged engine delivering a massive jump in power up to 548bhp & 525ft-lbs (with additional hardware). This kit includes a dual pulley ratio 207mm crank pulley, IE POWERlink OBD tool, DSG transmission tune, and ECU tune needed to transform your Audi 3.0T into a true performance machine.
- Massive power and torque gains - Maximize your 3.0T output
- Install & tune from home - Gain 200+ horsepower in your driveway
- Includes IE engine tune - Complements IE's solid hardware
- Includes DSG tune - Fully rounded performance calibration
- Includes IE 207mm crank pully - Dual pulley ratio
- Go straight to dual pulley power - Get the fast stuff
UNLEASH YOUR SUPERCHARGER
This Audi 3.0T TFSI Power Kit offers a complete all-inclusive power upgrade by combining IE's top-of-the-line performance hardware with the matching IE motorsport-inspired software tunes. You will enjoy the track-ready performance while retaining factory comfort and reliability. At the core of this kit is the IE Powerlink cable, providing an easy interface to upload your new tune and maximize the performance of your 3.0T engine. Boost is increased with a larger-diameter crank pulley modification, when combined with IE software they release a true monster hidden in your bay.
INCLUDES MULTIPLE OCTANES
IE's dual pulley tune includes 91, 93, 100, and 104 octanes along with a specialty E40 (pump plus E85 mixed) blend. A heat exchanger is required for this modification. If you intend to use the E40 blend, a high-pressure fuel pump upgrade is also required.
E40 ETHANOL FUEL BLEND (DUAL PULLEY & ABOVE)
The IE Stage 2 Dual Pulley Tune offers you tons of power potential on multiple octanes options including support for E40. The S4 B8/B8.5 factory fuel system cannot safely support the amount of fuel needed for full E85 even with an HPFP upgrade, however, it can support a maximum blend of ethanol to E40. E40 is an ethanol mix of E85 with regular pump 91/93 fuel (about 2/5ths E85 and 3/5ths 91/93 with E10 premium gas).
To run this fuel safely, it must be pre-mixed and verified before filling into an empty tank. You can read our blog article on how to safely blend ethanol HERE.
INCLUDED IN DUAL PULLEY POWER KIT
IE Dual Pulley Tune
Ready to unleash serious power? IE's Stage 2 Dual Pulley ECU calibration is for owners running a dual pulley ratio to increase supercharger boost resulting in up to 548HP!
- Horsepower & torque gains maximized
- Stock boost control optimized for all conditions
- 91, 93, 100, & 104 octanes available (95, 98, 104, & 108 RON)
- E40 ethanol blend available for dual pulley ratios
- Dual pulley RPM limit raised to 7350RPM
- Top speed limiters removed
- Optional Exhaust Crackle feature
- Two-step launch control feature
- Upgraded throttle body support for dual pulley
- Manual fan control for advanced engine cooling
- Fuel drain option for easy race gas & ethanol fill-ups
- Calibrated to accept ported superchargers
- Optimized air to fuel ratios for maximized CAT safety
- Engineered for all climates and elevations
- Direct port OBDII at-home flashing
- Easy octane switching takes only minutes
- Upgrade stages to match hardware upgrades
- Simple on/off feature toggling with POWERlink
- Read and clear diagnostic/problem codes
- Easy to use Data-logger
IE DSG Transmission Tune
Required for vehicles equipped with DSG, a great deal of sportiness is added to the tune while maintaining factory smoothness and drivability. More aggressive launches and faster shifts are guaranteed to put a smile on your face. Also, expect acceleration and 0-60 times to improve dramatically from a larger useable powerband provided by the higher shift points. The purchase of an IE DSG file grants you access to customization of launch points. With several launch points to choose from you can pick what works best for your setup!
Available Launch Control RPMs:
- 3400 RPM
- 3600 RPM
- 3800 RPM
- 4000 RPM
IE 207mm Crank Pulley Upgrade
IE's 207mm crank pulley delivers a 3.2753 supercharger ratio similar to a traditional dual pulley setup that uses a combined smaller 57.5mm supercharger pulley with a larger 188mm crank pulley (3.2695 SC ratio). This pulley allows the use of a dual pulley ECU tune without the need to purchase multiple pulleys and press off/on a new supercharger pulley for a faster and easier installation process.
ADDITIONAL HARDWARE REQUIRED
Additional cooling and installation hardware is required to run the IE Dual Pulley Kit.
- Heat exchanger upgrade - Required for Stage 2 Dual Pulley
Other Recommended Hardware
- IE Cold Air Intake - More power & sound
- IE High Pressure Fuel Pump (HPFP) - Upgrade required for E40 ethanol use
- IE throttle body upgrade (for S4/S5 only) - Full bolt-on monster
- IE Downpipes - Sound as fast as it drives
- Audi S4 2009-2016 (B8/B8.5) 3.0T
- Audi S5 2013-2015 (B8/B8.5) 3.0T
- Audi S5 Convertible 2008-2015 (B8/B8.5) 3.0T
- Audi SQ5 2012-2017 (B8/B8.5) 3.0T
- Audi Q5 2008-2017 (B8/B8.5) 3.0T
- Audi A6 2012-2016 (C7) 3.0T*
- Audi A7 2011-2016 (C7) 3.0T*
*2016-2018 A6 & A7 3.0T engines and some late model ROW (non-US) S4/S5 are equipped with a different engine (CREC) and ECU and is not compatible with this IE software and pulley kits. Please see our IE 3.0T CREC tunes for these model years. CREC engines are easily identified as the supercharger pulley has 4 bolts to attach it to the supercharger instead of a press-fit style.