IE 3.0T TFSI 57.5mm Press-Fit Supercharger Pulley Upgrade| Fits Audi B8/B8.5 S4, S5, Q5, SQ5 & C7 A6, A7
The IE supercharger pulley for 3.0T V6 Audi engines is a great mod to extract more power form your supercharger. Capable of up to 492HP on it's own with a IE stage 2 single pulley tune, or combine with IE 188mm crank pulley (IEBAVJ7) (Stage 2 dual pulley) for up to a massive 548HP! These power gains are achieved by spinning the supercharger unit significantly faster than stock for higher boost levels with pulleys and proper ECU tuning.
- Increases supercharger RPM by 10% for single pulley
- Combine with IE 188mm crank pulley for 26% SC RPM increase
- Increases supercharger boost levels for single & dual pulley tunes
- CNC machined from billet steel
- Inside bore precision honed at IE
- Zinc plated to ensure no rust
- Replaces stock pulley on Eaton TVS 1320 Superchargers
- Engineered in-house using CAD modeling and FEA analysis
IE's Supercharger Pulley Upgrade for Audi 3.0T TFSI Engines found in B8/B8.5 S4, S5, Q5, SQ5 and C7 A6, A7 models increasing the supercharger RPM throughout the full powerband. At redline supercharger speed is increased by 1800 RPM. The IE pulley is reduces the size to 57.5mm in diameter, making it one of most aggressive and powerful on the market.
|PULLEY TYPE||SUPERCHARGER PULLEY DIAMETER||CRANK PULLEY DIAMETER||SUPERCHARGER RATIO|
|Single pulley (SC pulley only)||57.5||162.25||2.8217|
|Dual Pulley (SC + 188mm crank pulley)||57.5||188||3.2695|
|Dual Pulley (207mm crank pulley)||63.20||207||3.2753|
If you want to jump straight to Stage 2 dual pulley power, IE 207mm crank pulley IEBAVJ6 can be used instead without the need to purchase this smaller press-on SC pulley.
WHAT'S INCLUDED & WHAT'S SOLD SEPARATELY
The following items are included:
1X) IE 57.5mm overdrive supercharger pulley
The following items are not included but required:
- IE stage 2 single or dual pulley ECU tune
- IE 3.0T supercharger pulley puller tool (IEBAVJ4)
The factory and IE supercharger pulleys are a press-fit design. Installation requires removal of the stock pulley using an IE pulley puller tool and properly heating the new IE pulley. Due to the hardware and tools required, professional installation is recommended. Our full install guide is located HERE.
- Audi S4 2009-2016 (B8/B8.5) 3.0T
- Audi S5 2013-2015 (B8/B8.5) 3.0T
- Audi S5 Convertible 2008-2015 (B8/B8.5) 3.0T
- Audi SQ5 2012-2017 (B8/B8.5) 3.0T
- Audi Q5 2008-2017 (B8/B8.5) 3.0T
- Audi A6 2012-2016 (C7) 3.0T*
- Audi A7 2011-2016 (C7) 3.0T*
*2016-2018 A6 & A7 3.0T engines and some late model ROW (non-US) S4/S5 are equipped with a different engine (CREC) is not compatible with IE press-on supercharger pulley. Please see our 3.0T CREC 4-bolt supercharger pulley for these model years. CREC engines are easily identified as the supercharger pulley has 4 bolts to attach it to the supercharger instead of a press-fit style.
|WARNING: Warranty VOID if a non-IE puller tool (part numberIEBAVJ4) is used to remove your pulley. Using any other tool other than the IE unit will DEFINITELY destroy your pulley. DO NOT ATTEMPT TO REMOVE IE PULLEY WITHOUT IE BRAND PULLER TOOL.|