APR Roll-Control Front Sway Bar End Links - Spherical Bearing
APR’s Roll-Control Front Stabilizer Bar End Links improve handling and response through the use of replaceable and swappable spherical bearings, intended for race use, and our upcoming ball joins, intended for street use. The end links offer a great range of adjustability in both connection geometry and height, allowing elimination of pre-loading and correction of stabilizer bar geometry. This is a necessary upgrade when altering the factory suspension components to allow correct operation and maximum performance.
- Ultra-wide adjustability range: 255mm to 340mm vs 335mm stock
- CNC-machined billet-aluminum center rods with three large set points
- Stainless-steel, high-misalignment linkages with up to 70° on each links vs 65° stock
- Spherical Bearings
- Designed for race / track use (High noise, vibration and harshness (NVH))
- 12mm chromoly rod ends
- Heavy duty chromoly body with hard chrome ball race for corrosion resistance
- Self-sealing and self-lubricating PTFE ball race to keep dirt and debris out of the bearing
- Bootless design eliminates accelerated wear, as is common with open boots that allow dirt to become trapped within
- Replaceable and swappable between spherical and ball joints rod ends on the same link
- Left hand and right hand threaded rod ends for easy turnbuckle-style length adjustments
- Zinc-plated and stainless-steel hardware for durability.
*Designed for race use - Will experience additional noise, vibration, harshness (NVH)*
- Part #MS100182